The Editing Bundle
Everything you need to know about editing with organization from import to export
The Editing Bundle was created to cover all your editing basics. It will deliver a value-packed education on photography editing in Lightroom, as well as dive deeper into the culling, blogging and the professional workflow that comes with simply dealing with high volumes of images as a professional.
From learning how to "batch edit" to sharing "sneak peeks", "same-day-wedding-slideshows", blogging and more, The Editing Bundle covers it all.
Quite simply, The Editing Bundle is the perfect next step for..
- the photographer who has just completed The Capture Course
- the mom who wants to learn the basics of editing yet hopes to create a side hustle one day
- the amateur who desires consistency within Lightroom and plans for the future
- the anybody who values simplicity, organization and stream-lined workflows
- the value-seeker who loves a good bundled deal!
The Editing Bundle is two value-packed courses in ONE at a discounted price.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $224
The Editing BUNDLE is perfect for you if..
- You are new to editing AND working with large #s of images at a time
- If you are just learning Lightroom and dream of going professional--especially as a wedding photographer!
- If you have been "making due" with Lightroom, getting paid for gigs yet really need the simple guidance of how to save time, edit consistently and turn around sessions faster
- If you consider yourself an amateur with a hunger to take photography to the next level one day
- Ahem--you like a good discount. Can I get an amen?
The Editing Bundle includes BOTH The Lightroom Editing Course + The Editing Workflow Course at a discounted rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi! I’m Lindsay--a total photography nerd, absolute extrovert and lover of love. I accidentally fell in love with photography when I was in graduate school for speech-language pathology (and I LOVE all my SLP brides!). I refuel from meeting and chatting with new people (hence why I LOVE working from a local coffee shop), and I sometimes wonder why I’m such an advocate for working on your marriage when Jordan and I are so imperfect.
I 100% believe that this editing bundle is perfect for the budding photographer. If you are a professional who knows they are spending too much time in front of their computer, then this bundle is sure to enlighten you, empower you and give back the time spent in front of your computer--and apply it toward family or booking additional sessions.
Will you believe me?!