Editing Workflow for Professionals
Everything from organizing to blogging to album design
Find your editing workflow. Find your time again.
Before I had a tried and true editing workflow that worked for not only my portrait sessions but my wedding days, I was drowning. I worked from sun-up to sun-down, and after starting a family, I knew that wasn't how I wanted my business to continue.
Cue: NECESSARY EDITING WORKFLOW
This course is guaranteed to give you time and confidence as it organizes your workflow by fine-tuning your culling and editing.
No, it's not just for the photographer who considers themselves a "professional" in Lightroom.
No, it's not just for the wedding photographer who handles 8302470 images.
This Editing Workflow Course is perfect for the professional who
- values productivity over purposeless time
- values organization over being scattered
- values family over working 24/7
- values quick turn around times for their clients over the latter
What other professionals are saying:
"This is good content - I had no idea this would go into such detail about things other than just editing in Lightroom. I love hearing all your thoughts as you walk through each of these videos - even the littlest things like why you select certain photos and not others when culling, why/how you blog images in the way you do with putting certain images next to each other, etc. SO many helpful tips and tricks. Really, I could be naive but I have never seen courses that talk through these types of things and I think they are SUCH helpful tips, tricks and processes for those in the industry." -Restoring Moore Photography
"This course will help save time and create high quality work. Lindsay clearly explains, in a perfect amount of detail, how she makes her amazing post production work for her (and your) benefit. It’s efficient, it saves you time and it is something that shows the best version of your work. I learned so much in this course and I have been a photographer for quite a few years now. Never stop learning! Whether you’re just starting out or have been a photographer for a couple years, this course will give you a system that WORKS." -Nate & Grace Photography
"This course is a great glimpse into your workflow. I think it will GREATLY impact mine and others' organization when editing, uploading and culling." -Laura Watson Photography
The Editing Workflow Course may PERFECT for you if..
- You have already found your editing style and consider yourself confident in Lightroom
- You have a basic understanding of the program
- You are looking for a course that will help you better organize your workflow
- You are or desire to be a wedding photographer--YES YES YES YES
- You are stumped on how to streamline your editing so that you can turn around sessions quicker, book more and charge more for your work
The Editing Workflow Course may NOT be for you if..
- You're looking for a course that will explain the basics of Lightroom
- You're stumped at simply uploading or exporting an image
- You desire consistency in editing like it's your upcoming vacation
- You want to understand the tool bars in Lightroom better
If you are looking for the basics of editing, you may be searching for The Lightroom Editing Course instead!
But wait, did you know we actually have a BUNDLED editing course option??
The Editing BUNDLE is perfect for you if..
- You are new to editing AND working with large #s of images at a time
- If you are just learning Lightroom and dream of going professional--especially a wedding photographer
- If you have been "making due" with Lightroom, getting paid for gigs yet really need the simple guidance of how to save time, edit consistently and turn around sessions faster
- If you consider yourself an amateur with a hunger to take photography to the next level one day
- Ahem--you like a good discount. Can I get an amen?
The Editing Bundle includes BOTH The Lightroom Editing Course + The Editing Workflow Course at a discounted rate.
Hi! I’m Lindsay--wife to Jordan, mama to Luke and Aubrey. I'm a speech-pathologist, turned wedding photographer turned family and newborn photographer residing in Richardson where I often photograph in my home studio. I love nothing more than capturing and teaching others (especially parents) how to feel confident documenting the special, the impromptu and the precious moments that are oh-so-fleeting.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering going pro or ARE currently a professional photographer but feel frustrated with your culling process, blogging process or album-design process, this course is hands-down PERFECT for you.
Starting from the bottom? Don't miss our Editing Bundle option, because I'd love to save you some $$ while equipping you to make more of it on your own!